Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Sexiest Encounter...

I was just nineteen years old when this happened. I'd been at a party (I forget whose) with my OH and a friend (male) on a hot and sultry summer night. At about four in the morning we staggered back to our student digs, but we were all too wired to consider going to bed yet.

As it was such a lovely night we went into the garden and started chatting. It was all very innocent, we were bantering with each other, then my OH began to tickle me over something I said to him.

I am one of the world's most ticklish people. I can hold out for a couple of seconds, but that's about it. After that my arms and legs flail about, and I'm lost to a fit of giggles. Finally my OH stopped tickling me, but I was very hot and sticky. I forget who, but someone suggested I take off my top so that I could cool down.

I decided that this wasn't a bad idea, and we all carried on talking. My OH began to trace a finger up and down my spine. This ALWAYS puts me in the mood, though I don't think that was his intention. Soon I was very wet, and couldn't stop fidgeting. Our friend noticed that I couldn't keep still and asked what the matter was.

At this point my OH realised what an effect he was having, and being fairly tipsy, told our friend. Before I knew what was going on, hands were all over me. I was being stroked all over my back and arms, fingers were tracing up and down my neck and running through my hair. I was getting goosebumps, yet I wasn't in the slightest bit cold.

Before too long all my clothing was off and I was lying naked on the grass. Both men were stroking my body all over, being careful not to touch my breasts or to get too close to my clit. I was getting wetter and wetter, craving more and more as each second passed, begging them to touch me and bring me to orgasm.

After what seemed like hours, they gave in to my pleas. My OH played with my clit while our friend was playing with my breasts, lazily tracing one finger around one nipple for a few seconds before moving onto the other. I was getting more and more excited by the second, and I knew an orgasm wasn't far off. Our friend saw the look on my face, our eyes locked onto each other, and he had such a look of hunger and lust that I tipped over the edge, and I came with such intensity, an orgasm so powerful that I shook all over for several minutes.

Neither man relented. They moved to stroke my arms til I recovered a little, then they swapped over. Feeling another man touch my clit was incredible. It felt so wrong, so naughty, yet knowing that my OH consented to it made it feel so right. His touch was more gentle, and he spent a long while finding out exactly where I liked to be touched most. I came again just as the sun was beginning to rise, and it felt amazing, such a unique experience with the sun's warmth beginning to wash over me.

Words cannot describe how intense the whole encounter felt to me, cannot describe the closeness and magnetism between the three of us. I will never forget that night.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home