Sunday, October 01, 2006

Busy Times...

I realise that I havn't posted anything for a while now and I apologise! I've had yet more exams to take, started in a new job, taken a hobby in a new direction, and made the changes you see here.

I'm exhausted! I've not had any time for sex whatsoever. I've not even had time to masturbate - my head has hit the pillow and I've started to snore before I've even thought about it. This a sorry state of affairs indeed.

I hope to have more free time over the next couple of weeks as things calm down a little, so hopefully I'll be able to post a bit more often. Until then, I'll just say that I've been using my Ben-Wa balls a lot, and I love them! I feel so naughty knowing that they're inside me when I'm busy working at my desk! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

Good to hear from you, I was getting a little worried. We all get busy from time to time and RL can get crazy, but it is good to hear from you. To busy to masturbate, now that is busy! ;)

12:11 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home