Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Rant...

Why is it that when you're feeling horny the world conspires against you?

Take yesterday for example. My OH had been sending me messages all day telling me what he'd like to do to me, so I raced out of work as early as possible only to find out the majority of trains had been cancelled and I was stranded! By the time I finally got home, I was exhausted and in no mood for play.

Now, I'm in a much better mood, but my very own body is against me. I'm horny as hell, but my OH doesn't like it when I'm surfing the crimson wave. I don't blame him though! lol

5 Comments:

Blogger CarlAhearne said...

He needs to get over it, and realise that girls are extremely horny when they have the painters in... Just think about how much you'd appreciate it; I'm sure he would be 'rewarded' for putting up some kind of effort...

10:05 am GMT  
Blogger The Seeker said...

OH needs to get a grip on reality. Most women enjoy it more on the Tube. Failure to satisfy is grounds for dismissal.

3:02 am GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Thanks guys, but I wouldn't get rid of him just for that! :)

10:50 am GMT  
Blogger Desireous said...

surfing the crimson wave? That's a new one! Very cool too!

hugs
Des

3:55 am GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Thanks Des! I think I heard it in a film once, and it's stuck in my head ever since!

6:12 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home