Friday, May 19, 2006

A Very Good Week...

I don't know what it is but I've been extremely horny all week. Perhaps it's because the weather has finally taken a turn for the better, perhaps it's a hundred and one other reasons, but I can't stop thinking about it!

Fortunately my OH has been only too happy to help me out. He must think it's his lucky day (week!) because I've been asking him to play with me (normally I like him to lead everything). Normally I only want sex every few days or so, but this week I've wanted lots of hot, hard, raw fucks that are over almost as soon as they've begun. Usually doggy-style as this position drives me crazy, hitting my g-spot and making me gush. I think I've gone through every towel in cupboard in a vain attempt to keep the bed dry!

I hope that this warm weather continues, as I'm looking forward to taking my sex life outdoors again. There's a river nearby that I've yet to investigate, so keep your fingers crossed for nice weather for me, and if you ask nicely I'll tell you all about it afterwards! x

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Babe which part of the UK are you living in? Cause the part i am living in (London) has done nothing but hack it down with rain all week! LOL

Anyway, happy for you that your libido has been driving you crazy ;-)

I await the tales from the river bank with an excitement normally reserved for Ratty and Mole! lol

Sx

9:41 pm GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Further North. It would seem that you've sent the bad weather my way as it's now chucking it down! I guess my outdoor activities will have to be put on hold for a while! :(

8:52 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Honey this is now a week since you posted, where are you? You owe it to your readers to keep us informed of your goings on! Its not easy living a vicarious life you know! LOL

Hope you have a good w/e S x

8:01 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home