Friday, March 31, 2006

Masturbation

I am a serial masturbator. I love it, and have done it in so many places! I thought I'd list a few here - not including the obvious places - then see where everyone else likes to do it! Also, if you have any suggestions for places I should try, let me know!

  • In a car - as a passanger in the rear AND in the front
  • On a train (missed my station as a result!)
  • On a bus (I love it when so many people could catch me at any moment!)
  • In the wings when I'm about to go onstage
  • At work (very naughty!)
  • Several times down by a river (lovely on a sunny day)
  • At a friend's place (not that they knew!)
  • On an aeroplane
  • In a restuarant
  • In a club
  • While typing this!!
  • In a lecture at university...

...and these are only the places that spring to mind instantly! I've almost been caught on loads of occassions, but I think that just makes it more exciting! ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger nniceguy269 said...

sounds like a good list... how about in a restaurant? or movie theatre? perhaps in the high seats of a ball game, lying out in the sun on the beach, or lake or by a public pool (I phoned with a woman that did that once... whew was that hot) ummmm I'm sure there are others... ;-)

8:37 pm GMT  
Blogger Easily Aroused said...

How about on the Underground? Or riding on the London Eye? And there's a wonderfully dark futuristic exhibit on the top floor of the Science Museum at the moment...

~EA

10:54 am GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

wino & wife - I come REALLY quickly! :)

niceguy - at a movie sounds like fun! One for me to try next time I go to the cinema!

married sex addict - I decided years ago that being good wasn't any fun! :)

EA - Next time I go into London I'll be sure to give at least one of those a try! Have you "enjoyed" the Science Museum exhibit?? :)

7:46 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi 20Something girl, came across your blog and wanted to suggest another location for you to masturbate! How about the changing room in a clothes store? :-)

Look forward to the next exciting instalment!

Simeon

3:02 pm GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Welcome Simeon!

Thanks for the suggestion...actually I need to go clothes shopping so I'll keep you posted! :)

10:14 am GMT  
Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

For me the most exciting place has been in the back of class during a lecture. It's the only reason I ever wanted to learn French. I noticed in your most recent post 5/26/06 you attend school. You should try it before you get out for the summer.

4:49 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After a night out on the town,in the elevator back up to my flat,I once hitched up my skirt,pulled my panties to one side and rapidly fingered myself.I came on the 22nd floor!

4:43 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home