Thursday, February 02, 2006

Frustration...

As a 20-something female, I know that there are lots of sexual acts I've yet to experience. Reading easily aroused's blog has opened my eyes to a few more (he has an amazing way with words!) and I find myself yearning to try some.

Herein lies my problem. My partner and I have vanilla sex. I'm getting bored, but when I've brought up the subject or tried to introduce something new I've hit a brick wall. I love him, and I'm not looking to leave the relationship but I'm getting more and more frustrated!

Now, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I should deal with my frustration, or you're in a similar situation, please leave a comment!

xx

4 Comments:

Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

bradp - Great to know I'm not alone.

johnnywebcam - As many as poss! :)

5:03 pm GMT  
Blogger jaybomack said...

Just a suggestion but take your lover to www.xjays.com and take a look around. This site's motto is before the wedding and after the honeymoon. It is all about how to keep your sex on that exciting level that you always want it to be on. So take a look at XJays Adult Playground

6:54 pm GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

j - thanks, I'll go check it out!

10:21 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...I know that feeling of boredom.That's why I started my blog.Looks like we have similar likings :)

4:14 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home