Thursday, March 09, 2006

Problem

Ever seen the episode of "Sex & The City" where Samantha loses her orgasm? When I saw it I thought it was hilarious, all the things she did to bring herself off had me in stitches.

Now, I sympathise. Over the last few weeks I've tried sex, oral, masturbation etc, none of which have brought release. Even my vibrator (which NEVER failed before) seems to have turned traitor!

Is this a common problem? It's not exactly something you can discuss with friends (before you disagree here, remember I'm from the UK, and while we may have close friends, we're not that close!). I keep trying in the hope that it's just a blip, but I'm beginning to panic!

1 Comments:

Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Thankfully this was just a blip, though I got a lot more frustrated before I finally had an orgasm! :D

4:08 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home