Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Losing a Cherry

Just a couple of days ago I experienced something that makes me horny whenever I think about it. I fulfileld one of my OH oldest fantasies and I lost my anal cherry.

I was in bed reading, and my OH was feeling a bit frisky. His hands were wandering all over my body, trying to distract me. "Are you going to let me read?" I asked, smiling at him. "No" came the response. Acting like I was really annoyed, I threw my book to one side.

Thinking that I really was pissed off, my OH lay on top of me, pinning me down so that I couldn't resist, then pushed his shaft deep into my sex. Releasing that I was actually very wet he began to really thrust, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside. Just a minute or so later he pulled out and spurted his seed all over my stomach.

I hadn't come, I was very frustrated, and I was covered. What would any girl do now but take a bath and invite someone to share it? That's exactly what I did. Once in the bath, I demanded an orgasm. He slid his hand up my long legs, and thrust a couple of fingers into me before withdrawing them and moving to my clit. A few seconds later I came very noisily, but I still wasn't satisfied. I turned around, offering my ass for some doggy-style action.

You can imagine my surprise when I felt his cockhead pressing against that tightest of holes. Slowly but surely he pushed his shaft into me, trying not to hurt me, but at the same time desperate to bury himself to the hilt. Once inside he began to thrust as if his very life depended on it, and he reached around me to play with my clit.

I have never felt anything so good. If I'd known that a cock in my ass would intensify all the lovely feelings, I would have lost my cherry ages ago. I came two or three times in quick succession, barely recovering before the next wave of pleasure swept up my body. When he came inside my ass it felt incredible, such a turn on.

Finally satisfied, we returned to bed. I fell asleep almost instantly and had hot dreams about what had just happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home