Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My New Toy..

Just over a month ago I ordered a new toy (click here to check it out for yourself). It looks a little scary, but I was convinced of it's brilliance after reading the reviews.

I am still waiting for it to arrive, and my old rabbit is beginning to make some extremely odd noises (well, it has served me faithfully for 5 years!), so I hope that it won't be too much longer before my new one arrives!

**UPDATE**

I emailed the site in question to find out what's happened to my new toy. They told me that there is problem with their suppliers. When it finally arrives I'll make sure I let you know if it's really as good as the reviews say it is!

**UPDATE #2**

My toy arrived yesterday, and OMG! As soon as I got in from work I headed straight upstairs to try it out, and never actually made it back downstairs again! It's amazing! I thoroughly recommend it! :))

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hit the link, looked at the toy, what can I say?! Oh my LORD! Your reaction is, I guess, what one could call a ringing endorsement of this product! LOL

Sx

11:55 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a week since you posted, getting withdrawl symptoms! LOL

Hope all is well

Sx

11:16 am GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

S - It's nice to know I'm missed! Been away on business, but I promise to post something new soon!

8:56 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home