Thursday, April 06, 2006

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, and I have to say it was probably the worst birthday I have had so far.

I'd taken the day off work (I'm one of these people that refuses to work on their birthday!) and was looking forward to a day of pleasure. Then something bad happened at work a couple of weeks ago and I ended up spending the daylight hours of my birthday having interviews. Not a good start!

Thinking that the hours of darkness are more fun anyway, I came home hoping that my OH would give me a birthday to remember. It wasn't to be. No sex, no playing with each other, nothing. At this point I gave up. I didn't even have the heart to masturbate! A birthday without an orgasm... :( Actually, anyday without an orgasm is the pits, but a birthday is just unforgivable!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!, I know how you feel, i happen to be Aries also, and being male, it's even harder to "get off" when you want! Blah on your partner for not wanking you til you were wet all over!...I would have!... Romeo

2:34 am GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

nfg - thanks for the compliment!

romeo - hope you had a better brithday than I did!

sara - thanks! I'll go check it out!

10:17 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home