Friday, July 21, 2006

Curiosity...

I've been checking quite a few blogs etc, and I've become curious about female ejaculation.

I know that I can do this, I did it once before several years ago. Problem is, I have absolutely no idea how I managed it, especially as I don't remember being particularly turned on at the time.

There are several tips online as to how it might be achieved, but one site had a tip I'd never seen before. Ben Wa balls. I checked them out and found a site that had really reasonable prices, so I've ordered some (see who's the first to correctly guess which colour!).

I'm hoping that they'll help me in my quest for the ultimate orgasm, though even if they don't I'm sure that they'll benefit me in other ways (not to mention my OH!).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was nice
Pleasure or pain
http://mr-president7.blogspot.com

7:52 pm GMT  
Blogger oops it fell out said...

One of my old GFs used japanese balls and wore them to work quite often. She loved them!

Check my blog too... lol

6:42 pm GMT  
Blogger Adrie said...

Pink?? That's my guess :)
Good luck with them by the way!

2:48 am GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Adrie: Guess again my friend! :)

5:19 am GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Nope, not black either! :)

7:37 pm GMT  
Blogger single gal said...

creamproductions.org is all about female ejaculation - check 'em out

sometimes it's g-spot stimulation. i only do it every so often.
bon chance!

5:48 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home