Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Sad Day...

The Artful Dodger has had a rough time over the past few days thanks to some small-minded people out there, and is thinking of quitting blogging altogether.

I think that this is a real shame, as his blog is one of my favourites, and I try and read it everyday. He's extremely generous and will do anything to try and help a fellow blogger, not to mention his brilliant idea that is blogstormz!

I'm going to start a campaign. I for one don't want to see him quit the secret brain, and I'm sure that there are many others that share this view. Leave me a comment if you feel this way and I'll be sure to pass it on!

xx

3 Comments:

Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

You win, I have decided to return! ;) Thank you 20 for the very kind words.

9:28 pm GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

YAAAY!!!!

Long live the secret brain!!! :)

I'm so glad you decided to carry on, your blog and AAG's blog inspired me to start my own and as a result I've become a lot more open with my OH and feel a lot more comfortable telling him what I want. Thank you for helping me with that!

20sg xx

6:11 pm GMT  
Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

Thank you 20!

1:17 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home