Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Questions, Questions...

Borrowed this from Artful Dodger, who stole it from Dzer. If you think anything needs an explanation, leave me a comment!

1. My roommate and I once: I've never had a roommate - sad huh?
2. Never in my life have I: So much as kissed another woman.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: My OH
4. High school was: A nightmare! I was so glad when I left!
5. When I’m nervous: I talk for Britain!
6. The last time I cried was: A few days ago, had a bit of a girlie moment!
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: They know who ther are!
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? E-mail my deepest secret - my friends all know them anyway! lol!
9. My hair: Is long, though you'd never know this as it's always tied up.
10. When I was 5: I was much more sensible!
11. Last Christmas: Was nice and quiet.
12. When I turn my head left: I see a wall.
13. I should be: Doing many things but instead I'm writing this!
14. When I look down I see: I'm on the short side, so it's rare I see anything other than the floor!
15. The craziest recent event was: ummm....having my blog reach 5000 visitors! Who knew that my words would be so popular? :)
16. If I were a character on “Friends” I’d be: someone in Central Perk - I LOVE coffee! :)
17. By this time next year: I hope to be very nearly married.
18. My favorite aunt is: I only have one aunt, and the number of times of spoken to her wouldn't require all the digits on one hand.
19. I have a hard time understanding: Men!
20. One time at a family gathering: What are these??? I don't exactly come from a close-knit family! :)
21. You know I like you if: I smile at you.
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I’d thank: Would be the people who helped me to win it.
23. Take my advice: Let yourself go and have fun as often as possible!
24. My ideal breakfast is: Coffee.
25. If you visit my home town: You're lost!
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: My local shopping centre!
27. If you spend the night at my house: I have my own house?? Wow, how did I afford that??
28. I’d stop my wedding if: Stop it?? I have a hard enough time trying to arrange the damn thing!
29. The world could do without: Bad manners. This REALLY winds me up, and everyone would be so much happier without the wisecracks etc.
30. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: EEEWWWWWWW!!!!!
31. The most recent thing I’ve bought myself is: My ben-wa balls.
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: Lunch.
33. My favorite blonde is: My friend, K..
34. My favorite brunette is: Me! :) Just kidding, it's my OH.
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: I have a car?? News to me.
36. The last time I was drunk: Never been drunk - I fall asleep after a few.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: lol! Just had an image of looking up and seeing all manner of animals flying through the sky!
38. I shouldn’t have been: So quick to fall in love with my ex.
39. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? No. Waxed? Always!
40. Last night I: Went food shopping.
41. There’s this girl I know who: Isn't too well. Hope you feel better soon sweetie!
42: I don’t know: Many things! But I'm eager to learn...;)
43. A better name for me would be: Something that would go better with my OH's surname.
44. If I ever go back to school I’ll: Be travelling back in time.
45. How many days until my birthday?: Several.
46. One dead celebrity I wish I’d met is: Audrey Hepburn.
47. I’ve lived at my current address since: Just before Christmas.
48. I’ve been told I look like: My double! Apparently she lives in the same town as me, strangers forever come up to me and say "you're Dave's wife aren't you?" NO I AM NOT!!! :)
49. If I could have any car, it would be: An Audi TT, silver, but not the new model - it looks too butch now.
50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: "kitty" until I worked out what kind of personality it had.

1 Comments:

Blogger single gal said...

i'm totally using this list for my blog!
best of luck with changes to your blog.
-sg

5:47 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home