Saturday, October 14, 2006

Late (2)...

The support I've received from my fellow bloggers has given me the courage to buy a pregnancy test. I've just done it, and I'm typing this while I wait for the result.

I'm still as confused as I was in my last post, but I've been thinking a bit more rationally after hearing about some other people's experiences (both on the interweb and in RL).

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

I've just checked the test and it says I'm pregnant. Shit.

I guess I now need to book and appointment with my doctor to get it confirmed and to talk about my options.

Keep sending your love my way - I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

**UPDATE**

I've been to see my doctor, and I am now officially 5 weeks pregnant. I've been through all my options, and now face what will probably be the hardest decision of my life. My OH is a bit overwhelmed, but at least he has now told me how he feels about all this. That has helped me no end on the roller coaster I've been riding for the last two weeks, as has the comments and wishes I've received from others (you know who you are!).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, ive been reading your blog and want to show my support. This is a big thing for you and you should take time to make your decisions. Either way you will make the right choice. I love your honesty about how you feel and understand how confusing life may be for you at the moment. Remember which ever route you decide to take? its about you and your relationship. I can understand why your partner says its up to you. He obviously cares about you and wants you to be happy, if your relationship is a good one he'll be with you all of the way whichever decision you decide to make.

12:10 pm GMT  
Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

okay deep breath, get to the doctor as soon as you can, it always helps to know for sure and to hear the words and the options from an expert. just know that good thoughts are coming your way. be strong, be weak, it is normal and peace comes from those around you and from within. hang in there.

2:14 am GMT  
Blogger Aragorn said...

Sending a little more love and courage your way ... I hope you know more now and have a view on your options dear. Very confronting ... GOOD luck - A

1:51 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Children make you stronger, not weaker.

Children made me richer, not poorer.

7:00 pm GMT  
Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

Well, now you know for sure. And I'm sure you have been giving this all the proper long think and whatever you decide I'm sure you will have thought it thru and considered all of your options. Best wishes and thoughts are with you!

12:26 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home