Saturday, September 08, 2007

More Testing...

The lovely people sent me some more toys to test (thank you!!!), so I'm now going to share my thought on these with you lucky people!

This Thunderbird vibrator had me very excited from the description, I've never had a vibrator with a tickler before! When I got it my first thought was that it was a really pretty colour, closely followed by the thought that I had to try this now!


Try it I did, and while the vibrator made my clit feel amazing, I was disappointed by the tickler. It just didn't do anything for me. I won't be looking for this on my next purchase.





On the other hand, I wasn't expecting the Pulsatron to be this good! I thought "once you've tried one bullet you've tried them all". Boy, was I wrong! This one has several different settings from just normal vibration to pulsing, to building in intensity, and I've found one to suit my every mood so far. My OH also loves this because the seperate controller means that he can control what's going on - he loves the look on my face when he changes the setting! I definitely recommend this one for couples looking for a toy they can both enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger soumynona said...

Thanks for the toy update! It's always fun to play

10:33 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home