Saturday, April 07, 2007

Presents...

I love birthdays, especially mine! I got all the things I'd asked for, plus my new toy arrived! Yaay! :)

I spent hours testing it, and for those of you interested in these things, here's the review.

This toy looks great, and feels fantastic! I've had some of the best orgasms ever, and I even squirted a couple of times! The pulse setting was a little weird to begin with, but now I love it and will be looking out for it on any new toy I get.

I love the curve to this toy, as I thrust it in I hit my G-spot and as I (oh so slowly!) pull it out my clit feels great. I've never had a toy stimulate the both as effectively as this one does. The only complaint I have about it is that it could use a little more power - sometimes I wish it had that little bit more to push me over the edge.

The thing should come with a warning though. You need lots and lots of time for this toy. The first time you use it, it feels good. Wait approx five minutes and you're craving to use it again. So you do and it feels even better. So begins a vicious circle, I think I used it 7 or 8 times in a row before I felt able to put it down and leave it for a few hours(!). Or maybe I was just worn out by all the excitement...I'll let you decide which! :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow -sounds like you are having a fun time. Keep testing you have a prize to win.......what should the prize be....how about I find a gorgeous girl for you and bf to enjoy!

1:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Easily Aroused said...

Do you not think you're being a tad greedy?

;)

~EA

5:48 pm GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Newbie: Sounds like my kind of prize! :)

EA: Greedy? Me? :)

9:18 pm GMT  
Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

Hey there, and belated happy birthday!! ;)

12:07 am GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

AD: Thanks!

8:17 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how much usage did they get over the Easter Weekend;)!

12:19 pm GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Newbie: A fair bit, though not the 50 times I was hoping for! ;)

5:22 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as you had fun thats the main thing! Anything more to reprt?;)

9:58 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen sex toy reviews from Sex Toy Reviews

1:41 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home