Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Collection...

I'm beginning to tire of my toy collection. Not that I don't like using them (hell no, I'm addicted!), but there isn't much variety as my collection is very small. I've heard great things about the Njoy, but I'm not sure if you can get those here in the UK. I'll have to have a hunt on the interweb.

Back in a bit...

OK, now I'm gonna rant. I cannot find one single stockist in the UK! What's that about? Don't the people at Njoy know that there are women the world over who are desperate to own their goodies? If you're from Njoy and you're reading this, please PLEASE do something about this right now!

Rant over. Guess I'll have to settle for something ordinary. Hmmph.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyma said...

Love Honey stock the njoy.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/

5:40 pm GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Kyma: Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

8:28 pm GMT  
Blogger Kyma said...

You're welcome.

8:52 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home