Thursday, February 01, 2007

Blogaversary

Tomorrow (Friday 2nd) is my first blogaversary - how time flies when you're having fun!

It's been a tough year but being able to write about it has sure helped a lot, and the advice and support from my fellow bloggers kept me going at times when I almost succumbed to the pressure. Thank you to those people - you know who you are!

My special thanks must go to Artful Dodger for the fantastic banner design, and to Mel for helping me understand how to change the colour scheme.

I hope that you'll pop in and say "hi" tomorrow!

*kisses*

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

Is it ok to pop in and say Hi today? Happy Bloggerversary beautiful, I know you've had times when you didn't think you could continue, but I am happy that you stuck to it and kept at it. I hope it has helped, and it is much better with you around the neighborhood. Who else is gonna say "shag" and other funny english stuff like that? ;)

9:22 pm GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

AD: Aww, you've made me blush! Pop in any time you like! lol

8:36 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home