Thursday, August 23, 2007

Absense Makes The Heart Grow Fonder...

Over the past few weeks I've been extremely quiet on the blogging front as real life has demanded an unusual amount of my attention. Fear not though, my absense from here was only temporary, and the short break has made me realise just how much I need to write some of this stuff down. Plus, I miss you guys!



For those of you interested in such things, I failed my exams. My confidence took quite a knock, as you can imagine, and I've had to re-think my career plans, but I'm over it now and looking forward to my next challenge.



My OH and I are fantastic! We almost split up (I won't bore you with the details), but we talked and cried a lot and our counsellor helped us to realise that a lot of our problems stem from my feeling very insecure and unloved. My OH has solved these by......drumroll please.....proposing!!!! We still have a few issues to work through, but a lot of positive progress has been made, so much so that my fiance (love that word!) and I no longer need to see our counsellor.

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go catch up on what everyone else has written these past few weeks. xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Mina Lamieux said...

Congrats on the proposal!

7:20 pm GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Thanks Mina!

4:16 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home