Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Catch Up...

Whew! These past couple of weeks have been extremely hectic so here's a quick catch-up for you.

I've been away on business for a couple of weeks, all on my lonesome. I can't tell you how good it feels to be back and sleeping in my own bed again! ;)

I've travelled halfway across the country for a family wedding. Gorgeous day, gorgeous bride. Seriously, you couldn't have asked for a better day. It made me kind of wistful though. I've been with my OH (that stands for "Other Half" Anthony!) for many years now and I'd love to be married to him. Doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon, which makes me sad.

I had an exam yesterday, which I think went ok apart from the fact that I ran out of time (why do they never give you an extra half hour???). There's more still to come, so once I finish typing this I'll be sticking my nose in a book! Could everyone say "break a leg" for me please? I need all the help I can get! Please don't wish me luck, I grew up on stage and saying that brings the worst kind of luck there is!

Once my exams are finished with, I promise to have a more exciting post for you. Until then...!

4 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Good luck with the exams! Let us know how it goes!

12:40 am GMT  
Blogger Mina Lamieux said...

Hello dear.. it's good to see you are still around. It's been too long. It's Pandora here. I obviously have a new identity. Hope to see you around sometime. *wink*

8:06 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there.
Hope you are doing fine.
Time for a Catch Up. :-)
-Tim

10:32 am GMT  
Blogger Me said...

Hope you manage to get down that aisle soon!

5:26 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home