Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nasty Sex...

Tell me to kneel on the bed in a voice that brooks no argument. Push my head into the pillows so that I can barely breathe. Thrust into me as hard as you can. Spank me for crying out with pleasure, for this is all about you. Pull my hair so that I'm forced to kneel up. Kiss my neckroughly, bite and bruise my skin.

Make me beg you for more. Spank me for asking for it. Treat me like the slut I am. Do whatever makes you feel good, use my body however you want. Punish me for enjoying myself. When I come before you do make sure I feel your displeasure.

You know that one orgasm is never enough for me. Frustrate me, deny me another. Take me to the edge then leave. Leave me all alone, slick with sweat and desperate for more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

I like it. A lot. I feel caught up in the moment when I read it, like I need to read faster and faster just to keep up with the raw desire it portrays. and in the end I'm left a little breathless. A little needy. wanting more. Bravo

9:32 pm GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Elle: Wow! What a compliment :) Thanks!

7:16 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

send me more its unhealthy to keep thoughts like this to your self like this william800@hotmail.co.uk

6:46 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u make me very horny

7:11 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home