Monday, June 23, 2008

No, I Haven't Disappeared...

Life has just been extremely hectic for the last few months, but life is beginning to settle into a more relaxed routine so I can write on this blog more often! :) My next post isn't quite finished yet, so I'd like my readers to ask me questions via the comments and when I have a few I'll post my answers. You can ask anything provided it doesn't threaten my anonymity or those of others I post about.

So, over to you! What burning question have you always wanted to ask me??

4 Comments:

Blogger Mina said...

No question to ask. Just so happy to see you are around.

7:15 pm GMT  
Blogger 20SomethingGirl said...

Aww..thanks Mina! :)

8:30 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi 20 � Must be something I could ask you or should ask you. I love how express yourself about your sexuality. Do you have loud, animated orgasms or quiet, soft climaxes? Whatever it is, I hope you have one real soon. - Bob J.

4:00 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you masturbate in public do you use the thigh squeeze method? How wet do you get when you orgasm like this? (I know thats 2! lol)

12:01 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home